MotherLandGist
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Brooklyn girls are too hot to handle - East New York
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 7:51 pm by Admin

» Street Hustlers in East New York, Brooklyn 4K
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 7:50 pm by Admin

» Introducing Turigee Street View
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 1:01 am by Admin

» Introducing Turigee Street View
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 12:59 am by Admin

» Gold Digger Compilation #01
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptySat Apr 02, 2022 10:16 pm by Admin

» GOLD DIGGER PRANK PART 27 THICK EDITION
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 12:20 am by Admin

» The uncensored moment Will Smith smacks Chris Rock on stage at the Oscars - A MUST watch
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyThu Mar 31, 2022 12:14 am by Admin

» Introducing Turigee DashCam
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 1:03 am by Admin

» Introducing Turigee DashCam
Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 12:58 am by Admin

Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street

Go down

Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street Empty Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street

Post  franklyn Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:55 am

Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street Birth

The 25-year-old gave birth in the street after realising she wouldn’t make it to hospital…and the whole thing was captured on CCTV. Security guards assumed she was drunk when they spotted her staggering outside a shopping centre in the early hours. It was only when she sat down on the pavement that they realised she was in labour – and ran to help her.

Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street Birth1

She had left her flat to head for the hospital after going into labour. But as her mother Sue, 54, led her towards the car, she realised Leanne would not wait any longer, and the baby arrived within minutes. Miss Leighton said:

‘While my mum was helping me down the stairs to the car, I could feel the baby’s head coming out. My mum said “No, she’s not”, but I could feel it so I took my trousers off in the street, I pushed and the baby was in my mum’s arms.

The security guards saw what was happening on CCTV and rushed round with blankets and kept me calm until the ambulance arrived. The neighbours certainly know about it – I made enough noise!’

Miss Leighton had gone about her daily chores as normal, including picking up son Lewis, four, from school. At 11pm her waters broke and she spoke to staff at Wycombe Hospital, but they advised her she had plenty of time and to take painkillers.

When the hospital eventually asked her to come in at 1.45am, she called her mother. As the street drama unfolded, paramedics gave instructions over the phone and Leanne Eden, named after the shopping centre, was delivered by Sue several minutes later.

Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street Birth2

Miss Leighton added:

‘At the moment her place of birth is down as “Other” so I will have to explain to her and show her the footage. It’s amazing how clear it is on the video.

‘I’ll never be able to lie to the children where babies come from?.?.?. they’ll only need to look at the film!’

Caught On Camera: Woman Goes Into Labour Gives Birth In The Street Eden

franklyn

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum